The HRlab team is looking for new members! – We require a Backend-Developer (m/f/d) in Berlin AS OF NOW.
Send us your application documents and tell us why we need exactly you.
You would like to work with competent and really cool people? You want to define your very own workflow and to realize your full potential? Flexible working times and flat hierarchies are important to you? Then our company is perfectly right for you! We develop and provide the cloud-based Human Capital Management platform HRlab. The platform is a product by the tridion digital solutions GmbH and is based on more than 14 years of experience in HR Management.
- Improvement and extension of the existing Ruby on Rails project
- Constant extension and improvement of the server architecture
- Identification of potential weak points
- Development of solutions and software architecture as well as their independent implementation
- Extension and optimization of the development process
- Ensuring software quality through automated testing
THIS IS YOU
- You love what you are doing
- You have good experience in the programming language Ruby and the framework Ruby on Rails
- You have work experience with SQL / DBMS
- Tests are no necessary evil but rather useful tools for you to improve the code (we mostly work with rspec as a test environment)
- You program a clean and high quality code and you are passionate about TDD
- You are familiar with the version management Git
- You are characterized by flexibility as well as an independent, systematic and solution-oriented way of working
- You are interested in current web development trends, frameworks and tools
- Your English and German skills are good spoken and written
HRlab | the best team you can wish for. Become a part of the coolest company around and let’s transform the HR world together.
Send us your application and tell us why we need exactly YOU!